EC Help Sections
Here you'll find some downloadable help files:
- Using the Simple Template 2009
This template is a centered new blog style template that makes it easy to create great looking web sites quickly
- Setting up the Unsubscribe Page for the EC Newsletter- New
How to set up the Unsubscribe function in the EC Toolset Newsletter system
- Setting up your pages with good Search Engine optimisation
Follow these steps and you will have better chances of being found in the Search Engines!
- Links - various types and how to set them up
Links within your site, links to other sites, links to specific areas of a webpage - here's how!
- Clickable Thumbnail-Image that opens a Larger Image
Opening a larger version of a small image in a seperate window is easy - here's how.
- Getting started with e-c
This pdf file gives an overview of the many features of the e-C system. This is a good place to start...!
- MSIE version 7
MSIE is slowly being rolled out through the ?Automatic Updates? feature of Windows? and so you may notice that password pages in the e-c toolset are not loading into your browser and no error message is generated. download the PDF to fix this issue.
- Getting startedGetting Started with e-c - My Users
This help Document will step you through how to edited and maintain your details inside the e-c toolset.
- Getting Started with e-c - My Users
This help document will help you add and edit users on your website.
- Getting Started with e-c - Operator Users
This help document will help you add and edit operator users on your website.
- Getting Started With the e-C Editor
This shows you just the Editor and how to use it.
- Editor Basics
This pdf file gives you the basic skills of using the e-c toolset.
- Getting Started with the My News System
This pdf covers the My News component and how to enter news onto your e-C web site
- How to add Hyper Text Links in a Page
This pdf file shoes how to add a text link and an Image link to a page in the e-C editor
- How to Create a New Page
This pdf file cover the three ways to create a new page in the e-C editor
- How to upload a File to a web page
This pdf file steps you through the uploading and display of a file in e-C.
- How to insert an image
This pdf file steps you the process of adding an image to a web page using the e-C editor
- How to add a forum
This pdf file steps you the process of adding a forum to your e-C site.
- Picassa Image Resizing
Picassa is a great FREE program from the creators of Google, it's fabulous at locating and displaying images found on your PC. It has some useful image adjusting features - but it can be a little tricky when resizing your images, this document will be of great help in this area.
- PIXresizer Image Resizing(New)
Another nice and FREE program is PIXresizer - if you need to resize any images for the web this is an easy to use app.
- Creating Shop Product Images(New)
Shown in this pdf are steps you'll need to follow to create product images for use in the e-c Shopping System.
- Adding Custom Stationary to Outlook(New)
Steps on how to add an HTML file into Outlook as a Stationary - Generally used for e-Newsletters and such.
- Altering the Colours of your News-Item popup
Steps on how to add colours and a logo to the various areas of your news-items popup windows.
Check out these helpful links:
If you have any questions or any specific requirements or ideas for a Help Document then please email them to: